Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ours is the Fury // Malbec


"Baratheon" - Watercolor, acrylics and 
colored pencil on Fabriano 300gms.

I did this drawing for a gift. I made this with watercolor, acrylics and colored pencil. I'm excited to share all the portraits I've made these times. Hope you really like the results. Next update will be followed for new header. 

EDITED.


Helpless Minds - Watercolor on Fabriano 300gms
17,5 x 25 cm

I drew that for one of the greatest Band in my current city (Manaus) Malbec - for the song Helpless Minds.
It was a big honor for me, being part of this team with the most biggest artists, musicians and such. Lovely people at all. Thank you to Malbec crew, who invited me for this project. Really apreciate that. 

Here's the link of Malbec songs - http://www.malbec.mus.br/

Thank you for all your support and kind words here and everywhere. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment